Access to the Tomioka Visitor Centre, Japan
Home > Access to the Centre
Maps of Amakusa Islands
Around the Centre
If coming by car, please take the route indicated in red. Follow the National Route 324 past Tomioka Primary School and turn left at the T junction after the traffic lights.
Video showing route from Reihoku Town Hall to the Centre
From Kumamoto City
- Kumamoto Bus Terminal ¨ Hondo Bus Terminaliby bus>) ¨ Tomioka-Itchome Bus Stop (by Bus to Tomioka Harbor)
- Kumamoto Airport ¨ Amakusa Airport (by Airplane) ¨ Tomioka-Itchome Bus Stop
- Kumamoto Aiport@¨@Hondo Bus Terminal (by "kaisoku-amakusa-gou")¨ Tomioka-Itchome Bus Stop
a bus ticket with resonable price "Amakusa Kaiyu Jyousyaken"
- Hakata Station(by Train (Limitted Expressj or Bus("Hinokuni-gou"j¨ Kumamoto Station (then see above "From Kumamoto")
- Fukuoka Airport (by Airplane) ¨ Amakusa Airport@¨ Tomioka-Itchome Bus Stop (by Bus to Tomioka Harbor)
a ticket with reasonable price "Fukuoka Amakusa kippu"(Fukuoka city to Hondo Bus Terminal in Amakusa city)
- National Parks of Japan (Ministry of the Environment) Access Guide Unzen-Amakusa National park (in English) and Map (in Japanese only)
- Kumamoto Tourism infomation website (in English)
- Takarajima Tabi Navi
- Amakusa Airlines
- JR Khushu
- Lonely Planet (Fukuoka)
- Kyushu Sanko Bus (Japanese page only)
- Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory, Kyushu University
- Nagasaki City Tourism Guide Amazing Nagasaki
Copyright (c) Kumamoto Prefectural Tomioka Visitor Centre. All rights reserved.